Written by Trina Boice, Tracey Long
Narrated by Lee Ann Howlett
Duration 4 hours and 47 minutes
Learn more about yourself when you learn about your ancestors!
This audiobook will help you know what to do with all of those old family photos sitting in a box and how to connect them to real names and dates. You’ll learn how to use free websites and tools to gather information and build your personal family tree. Find and meet living relatives who can help you research and share more information, including stories, photos, and vital documents.
In addition to the helpful tips and “how-to” information, you will also be inspired as you hear true stories from people just like you who witnessed miracles as they researched their own family information. Try some of the fun and creative ways you can celebrate your family and honor your heritage. Even kids will become interested in helping you search for more information about your family!
Here is a preview of what you’ll learn:
- How to find information about your ancestors online.
- How to organize the information and records you find.
- What to do when you hit a brick wall in your research.
- How to get information from your ancestors’ tombstones when you can’t travel to the cemeteries where they’re buried.
- How to find heirlooms and artifacts that belonged to your ancestors.
- How to connect with living relatives.
- How to share information with other people who are researching the same ancestors as you are.
- How to get your family and children interested in genealogy.
- How to plan a family reunion.
- How to honor your heritage in creative ways.
- How to qualify for university scholarships based on your heritage and ethnicity.
- What to do with ancestors who were adopted.
- How to create memorable family events and traditions.
Each chapter offers easy-to-follow tips and gets you started on specific tasks to help you quickly move along in your search for your ancestors.
To request this audiobook, complete the form below.
Your promo code will display on the next screen.
Click here to search for other audiobooks.
After listening, please rate each audiobook at Audible, and consider leaving a short review. Ratings and reviews help authors, narrators and audiobook listeners.