Written by Marcelo Oliveira
Narrated by Ciana Lago
Duration 3 hours and 42 minutes
Discover the must-know words that will help you thrive socially in any Portuguese speaking country without embarrassing yourself.
Are you struggling with your Portuguese?
Do you want to learn Portuguese to impress your friends and family?
If you answered yes to any of the questions, you’re in the right place.
You may have tried learning with written books or talking with Brazilians and noticed it didn’t work so well.
What if you could combine the two?
With this audiobook, learning this beautiful language has never been easier.
Language learning experts swear by active learning as the secret to becoming fluent in any language.
With Brazilian Portuguese Lessons for Beginners, you will experience:
- An enhanced understanding of the language in as little as 3 hours
- Native pronunciation of Brazil’s most used vocabulary words
- An active learning format that will keep you engaged, interested, and focused to help you speak like a native as fast as possible
- A massive collection of everyday phrases and sentences
- More fluid (and less embarrassing) conversations with your Brazilian peers and family members
- And much more!
Stumbling on your words and not being able to clearly connect with people is no fun.
Neither is spending hundreds of dollars in classes and courses.
Learning a language can be tough, but it doesn’t have to be.
With these lessons, learning Portuguese is easy, even if you’ve never spoken a word of it in your life.
If you want to effortlessly learn the basics of Brazilian Portuguese, then listen to this audiobook.
To request a code click on the button for US or UK region:
After listening, please rate each audiobook at Audible, and consider leaving a short review. Ratings and reviews help authors, narrators and audiobook listeners.