Written by Misha Yurchenko
Narrated by David K. Martin
Duration 2h 05m
While we cannot predict every question that Amazon will ask in an interview, the process is fairly structured. This makes the interview process transparent and easy to prepare for because we know many of the themes they will cover and questions they will ask. Imagine if your teacher in university told you most of the questions that were going to be on the test beforehand – all you would have to do is practice.
Consider this book your study guide.
What’s in the book:
- How to supercharge your resume and tailor keywords to get noticed by Amazon hiring managers
- Tips to answer Amazon’s behavioral interview questions
- A breakdown of Amazon’s famous 14 leadership principles
- Understand the Amazon business model (the “flywheel”) and how it relates to the interview
- Common pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Perspectives from Amazon hiring managers across the world
- And much more!
After listening, please rate each audiobook at Audible, and consider leaving a short review. Ratings and reviews help authors, narrators and audiobook listeners.