Written by Benjamin Di marco
Narrated by Ivan Busenius
Duration 3 hours and 37 minutes
We all know that correct nutrition is essential for our well-being…right?
That said, why are almost 50 percent of the chronic diseases and deaths associated with suboptimal eating habits?
In 1826, Anthelme Brillat-Savarin wrote, “Tell me what you eat, and I shall tell you what you are.” This statement is very true today. Our entire mental, emotional, and physical health could be determined by what we eat every day.
So what is the harm in actually seeing how all that works?
In Don’t Be in a Pickle!, you will discover:
- Which are the main chronic diseases and how you can play a dominant role in their prevention and existence
- Tips and tricks for a stronger fighting immune system
- The real connection between specific dietary factors and disease
- How to make your mind clear about eating animal products
- The remarkable dilemmas and paradoxes that you need to know about what we eat every day
- What you can do to fight antibiotic resistance
- Certain foods you have to incorporate into your daily diet for a healthier, toxin-free body.
This audiobook is all about the facets of dietary habits.
To be precise, it focuses on how food can have both positive and negative effects on your health. Do not expect to listen to a journal or a very complicated medical book. Although this topic isn’t an easy one, it is vital for our well-being.
This audiobook will explain everything you need to know in a comprehensive and interesting way.
If you think all of this could be the key factor to you and your family’s health, you are on the right path!
After listening, please rate each audiobook at Audible, and consider leaving a short review. Ratings and reviews help authors, narrators and audiobook listeners.