Written by Steven Miles
Narrated by Nick Mast
Duration 3 hours and 13 minutes
Have you ever felt like you and your partner were “not on the same page”?
Have you ever felt distant from your partner? Felt like your partner doesn’t “get” you? Felt like you don’t get them? Have you ever wanted to get inside your partner’s head?
We’ve all found ourselves wanting to know why people do the things they do. It can be frustrating to not understand another person, but also equally frustrating to not be understood. It takes effort to have a thriving, successful relationship, but it can be easier than you think. To have a successful relationship, you need to get inside the mind of your partner and relate to them in a way that resonates with them. And they need to do the same for you.
This in-depth and comprehensive guide to mastering your relationship provides practical, tailor-made advice based on your type and your specific relationship that will allow you to increase intimacy, trust, compassion, and satisfaction in your relationship, and work through conflict more effectively.
With this book you will be able to:
- Understand and use the enneagram as a tool for self-reflection and introspection
- Learn which of the three key areas drive your partner’s behavior
- Get practical tips on how to connect with your significant other more effectively based on their needs and wants
- Learn how to bring out the best in each other, and learn how to avoid bringing out the worst in each other
- Use relationships for what they are really about—supporting your partner through their growth of becoming the best version of themselves, and having them do the same for you
- Learn the pitfalls of your specific relationship and how to avoid them
The smallest shifts can make the biggest changes in our relationships. These simple, easy to apply tips can change the way you and your partner relate to each other for the better.
The information inside this book is for everyone at every level of their relationship, including those who are newly dating, have been married for a long time, or even if you are single and looking for a healthy relationship.
There is always room to grow individually, and together with the person we have chosen to share our lives with. So whether you are struggling in your relationship, or happy but want to be even happier, this book can help you use the Enneagram as a transformational tool for you and your relationship.
To unlock the wisdom of the Enneagram and use it to your advantage, get this audiobook today
To request a code click on the button for US or UK region:
After listening, please rate each audiobook at Audible, and consider leaving a short review. Ratings and reviews help authors, narrators and audiobook listeners.