** Reviewers Only **
This is a Review Priority giveaway. Please request a code only if you have a genuine intention to leave a review within a month.
Written by Aisha Summers
Narrated by Sassy Clyde
Duration 4 hours and 27 minutes
Do you sometimes feel that you’re less sharp than you could be? Or do you feel that your mental energy isn’t where you want it to be? Did you know that you can change the way that you think and feel by changing what you eat?
And most importantly – it’s something you need to start doing right now.
It’s hard to know what’s meant to be healthy. If you ever read the news, all too often you’ll see headlines praising a food one day, and then condemning it the next. You’ll see people selling you miracle cures for conditions that they’ve invented. You’ll realise that powerful industries control the information that’s given the most airtime, and that ultimately, you’re better off trying to find out the truth for yourself.
My name is Aisha Summers, and over my lifetime involvement in the nutrition industry, I’ve learned that the only way to truly empower yourself is through knowledge. Your health is in your own hands, and true health can be built on knowledge.
In my book, Food for your brain, here’s just a small part of the things we’ll cover:
- The best diet to maintain a healthy brain throughout your whole life.
- The worst things for your brain – the foods you really need to avoid.
- The surprising science that reveals the links between your diet and your mental health.
- How changing your understanding of nutrition will mean that the changes you make to your diet will stick.
- It’s not just what kind of food that you eat – but the quantities and timing make a difference as well.
- The ways to reorientate your life to make sure your brain is at its best, and how food can take a central role.
A lot of people feel that the health of your brain is something that you only need to start thinking about when you get old. But the things that you’re eating right now, the food that you’re putting into your body on a daily basis, is laying the groundwork for how your brain will function in the future.
This isn’t a problem that can be left to be dealt with later.
Keeping your brain in the best possible health should be your top priority. Take action now, by building your knowledge. This book will provide you with the advice and information that you can immediately put into action for yourself and to help the people you love.
To request this audiobook, complete the form below.
After listening, please rate each audiobook at Audible, and consider leaving a short review. Ratings and reviews help authors, narrators and audiobook listeners.