** Reviewers Only **
This is a Review Priority giveaway. Please request a code only if you have a genuine intention to leave a review within a month.
Written by Clay Cowan
Narrated by Danny Swoopes
Duration 3 hours and 19 minutes
Here’s How to Do Away With Negativity and Move Forward From Painful Emotions
How do you get rid of your emotional pain, anxiety, and negative self-talk?
Is it by suppressing them… or maybe trying not to think about them?
If so, denying what you really feel is harmful and will only make your feelings worse deep within.
Or maybe you’re using willpower to change your situation? This only results in short-term victories… leaving you back at square one and feeling lonely, stressed, and anxious.
As Rick Warren said, “Willpower can produce short-term change, but it creates constant internal stress because you haven’t dealt with the root cause.”
Not dealing with the cause behind your issues will only damage your inner self in the long run.
You may be encountering situations that trigger your bad memories and negative beliefs about yourself, people, and particular events. It’s like being in a vicious cycle — failing to overcome your mind’s fixation on bad things.
To get out of it, you have to access your subconscious mind to be able to understand it and make necessary changes at the very root.
The subconscious level of your mind is where your limiting beliefs and other negative notions are hiding, while influencing the way you think and respond to your environment.
In order to change your life… you have to start from within. You need to fix what controls your thoughts and actions.
In Heal Your Heart and Mind, you will discover:
- What the subconscious mind is — and how you can use its power to heal from past hurts
- How to stop your subconscious mind from ruining your life
- How to heal your inner child so your trauma will not sabotage your current and future relationships
- 5 therapist-approved strategies to deal with your fear and anxiety
- How meditation allows you to change your subconscious mind… and how to do it right
- 3 steps to heal yourself from shame, even if it’s been ingrained in you since childhood
- How to reprogram your subconscious to develop empowering beliefs
- Why your subconscious influences the way stress affects you
- What can help you cope with depression without medication
- How to shift your mindset so you can let go of the past without losing your identity
- 5 mindfulness techniques to get rid of your negative thoughts, even if they have been with you for so long
- How to reframe your brain to conquer limiting beliefs and be able to achieve your goals
- The ‘Notice-Shift-Rewire’ method to help you calm your restless mind
And much more.
You don’t have to stress yourself in order to absorb the strategies provided here. This guide will not overwhelm you with medical jargon used in clinical psychology. These are simple yet effective and practical approaches to healing your heart and mind.
Even if you’re tired of trying and failing to break free from your negative thoughts and emotions, don’t lose hope — even the strongest people fail from time to time.
You are stronger than you think. What’s most important is that you keep fighting. After all, you deserve to be happy, healthy, and successful in life.
To request this audiobook, complete the form below.
Your promo code will display on the next screen.
After listening, please rate each audiobook at Audible, and consider leaving a short review. Ratings and reviews help authors, narrators and audiobook listeners.