Written by Rachel Burgess
Narrated by Amy Abell, Millie Green
Duration 6 hours and 11 minutes
*This boxed set is also available as two separate audiobooks*
Do you want to succeed with your kids? Are you totally nailing it, failing miserably, or just want to up your parenting game?
Now more than ever, in a fast-paced, ever-changing world, with more opportunity for success than there ever was before, it is imperative that parents teach and prepare their kids for success through a strong responsible character, resilience, and a can-do attitude. In order for that to happen, it starts with first getting our kids to listen to and respect us.
This two-in-one bundle will help you to do both. By following the step-by-step instructions in this book, you will unlock your kid’s hidden potentials all while having respectful, open communication with them.
Book One, How to Talk to Kids, offers foolproof strategies on talking to your child and getting them to listen. Some areas explored are:
- Understanding why your child is not listening to you
- Active listening
- Discipline vs punishment
- Mistakes made when listening to your kids
- Your anger – how to manage it
- Understanding your child’s psychology
- Effective consequences
- Teaching the importance of good manners
- Conversation with your kids a daily priority
Book Two, How Children Succeed, is the ultimate guide on nurturing kids with strong characters, positive attitudes, and emotional and intellectual intelligence. Some areas explored are:
- The importance of teaching responsibility
- Teaching emotional response to failure
- High expectation and its benefits
- Fostering social skills
- The importance of committing to learning daily
- Praising them when they do well
- Healthy choices
- The significance of problem-solving skills
- Confidence – physically, emotionally, and intellectually
- How to raise an entrepreneur
With a solid, encouraging approach, Rachel Burgess, mother of three, offers tried-and-tested advice with ease and confidence from an experiential angle. By the end of this book, jam-packed with nuggets of wisdom, you will be equipped with everything you need for fostering respectful, successful, communicative adults.
Do not pass up on this gem!
NOTE: This boxed set is also available as two separate audiobooks.
After listening, please rate each audiobook at Audible, and consider leaving a short review. Ratings and reviews help authors, narrators and audiobook listeners.