** Reviewers Only **
This is a Review Priority giveaway. Please request a code only if you have a genuine intention to leave a review within a month.
Written by Yuto Kanazawa
Narrated by Yuto Kanazawa
Duration 3 hours and 28 minutes
Do You Want To Learn Japanese But You Don’t Know Where To Start?
Are You Looking A Simple Way To Learn Practical Japanese Without Spend Too Much Time Or Money?
If you answered “Yes!” to at least one of those previous questions, then this book is for you. Rather than buying several different resources to teach you the various aspects of the language, we present to you the all-in-one guide,
Whether you are looking to facilitate your visit to Japan, make Japanese friends, enjoy manga and anime, or simply increase your knowledge of the language, this book is the resource for you.
You will learn:
- Basic Japanese, including greetings, introductions, and apologies with proper pronunciation and grammar
- How to order food in a restaurant and make sure that you actually get what you asked for
- How to navigate public transport and common phrases required to safely find your way around
- Situational Japanese, including emergency assistance, speaking to taxi drivers, and checking into hotels
- The three Japanese writing systems so that you can not only learn to speak the language, but also identify road and directional signs
Don’t look any further. We’ve got what you need, right here! In fact, we’re ready to turn you into a Japanese speaker. Are you ready to become one?
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.
To request this audiobook, complete the form below.
After listening, please rate each audiobook at Audible, and consider leaving a short review. Ratings and reviews help authors, narrators and audiobook listeners.