Written by Benjamin Di Marco
Narrated by Ivan Busenius
Duration 3 hours and 30 minutes
Do you know why every diet program you’ve tried so far has sadly failed to give you the results you seek? Are you struggling to lose weight or maintain your ideal body shape? Have you ever wondered why diet programs were developed in the first place?
Truth be told, not all diets are good for your health regardless of how effective they seem to be for others.
Almost everyone knows that healthy eating habits is a foundation for a sound mind, a physically fit body, and overall well-being. However, many people are stuck not knowing exactly what healthy eating habits really mean. There is a steady rise in people all over the world who are trying to lose weight and live right by eating better. According to statistics from the National Center for Biotechnology Information, about 50 – 70 percent of US adults are struggling to shed some weight, but at the same time, obesity is still rising at an alarming rate.
In Let’s Spill The Beans!, you will discover:
- Pros and cons of 12 most popular fad diets and the reason why they were developed
- The most crucial factors for eating healthily
- The hidden secrets behind the blue zones’ communities
- Myths and misconceptions about food and healthy eating
- How to reach and sustain your weight loss goals without depriving yourself of your favorite and delicious meals
- A suggested simple seven-day meal plan that can get you started in the path of healthy eating
And much more!
Plus, you will have access to a super-effective and easy-to-use calorie calculator.
This is not a diet book that tells you what to eat and not to eat. The key to improving your overall health and well-being is knowing exactly why you need to eat what and avoid certain foods. Equipping you with the right set of knowledge on a diet – “why” instead of “what” – will help you make informed eating decisions that are customized to suit you instead of applying band-aids for long-term problems.
After listening, please rate each audiobook at Audible, and consider leaving a short review. Ratings and reviews help authors, narrators and audiobook listeners.