Written by Sofia Visconti
Narrated by Lauren Smith
Duration 3 hours and 38 minutes
Are you tired of feeling like you have no control over your dreams? Do you wish to explore the depths of your mind and unlock its full potential?
Lucid Dreaming can reveal deep insights, improve sleep, solve challenges & much more, even if you’ve never dreamt before….
But how do you achieve lucidity in your dreams? And what if you’ve never dreamt?
Don’t worry, this book will take you on a journey through the stages of lucid dreaming, from understanding what it is to mastering the art of dream control.
You will learn how to use lucid dreaming for self-discovery, enhancing creativity, improving productivity, and even boosting your physical and mental health.
All of this and much more including:
- The fascinating history of lucid dreaming, from ancient cultures to modern scientific research.
- Master the Mind-Blowing techniques of dream journaling & reality testing
- Journey through The 3 Stages of Dream Control
- How MILD and WBTB Techniques can help you achieve Dream Control
- Boost your Dream Control with induction devices like the “Lucid Catcher”
- Explore the meaning behind the places you visit in your dreams, from childhood homes to imaginary landscapes.
- How Rapid Eye Movement (REM Sleep) influences dreams
- Explore the mysterious world of the subconscious mind
- And much, much more…
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced dreamer, this book will help you to unlock the power of your dreams.
Order your copy of “Lucid Dreaming” now and discover what your mind is truly capable of!
To request this audiobook, complete the form below.
After listening, please rate each audiobook at Audible, and consider leaving a short review. Ratings and reviews help authors, narrators and audiobook listeners.