** Reviewers Only **
This is a Review Priority giveaway. Please request a code only if you have a genuine intention to leave a review within a month.
*** UK CODES ONLY ***
Written by Gabriel O. Daniels
Narrated by Frank B. Iwan Jr.
Duration 7 hours and 15 minutes
Wouldn’t it be incredible to harness the full power of your mind to actively influence your reality?
In today’s hyper-connected society, our attention is perpetually divided by social media, work, news, and daily responsibilities. Amid this constant noise, our inherent power to shape our destiny is often drowned out. In Master the Free Mind, Gabriel O. Daniels invites you on a transformative journey to regain control of your mental resources, break free from external distractions, and realize your true potential.
In this book, you’ll explore:
- Comprehensive exploration of the brain, its parts, and their functions for a better understanding of your mental capacities.
- Practical strategies for breaking habits, enabling you to reshape your life and behavior.
- Insight into the dynamic field of Epigenetics, and how our genes interact with our environment.
- Uncovering the remarkable ability of our brain to adapt and change through Neuroplasticity.
- Deep-dive into the placebo effect and its powerful implications on perception and healing.
- Brainwaves, understanding their significance in our mental and emotional states.
- The science of meditation, and its profound impact on our health, well-being, and consciousness.
- An exploration of coherence and the importance of achieving balance in life.
- Intriguing exploration of quantum reality and how it influences our experiences and perceptions.
- The understanding you will gain from this book equips you with the necessary tools to create the life you desire, tapping into your limitless potential for growth, self-realization, and fulfillment.
As you learn to filter distractions, identify your strengths and weaknesses, and align your actions with your goals, you will experience enhanced productivity, resilience, emotional intelligence, and a profound sense of purpose.
To request this audiobook, complete the form below.
Your promo code will display on the next screen.
After listening, please rate each audiobook at Audible, and consider leaving a short review. Ratings and reviews help authors, narrators and audiobook listeners.