** Reviewers Only **
This is a Review Priority giveaway. Please request a code only if you have a genuine intention to leave a review within a month.
Written by Talwinder Sidhu
Narrated by Nick Gallagher
Duration 3 hours and 30 minutes
Restore your mental health, master your mind, and realize the life you were born to live – one conscious breath at a time.
Mental health issues are on the rise, and uncertainty and panic is everywhere. But if you learn to meditate, you can have a stress-free and fearless mind. The meditative mind seeks truth in everything. Where there is conflict, you will find clarity instead of chaos; and where there is pain, you will find management instead of a reaction. If a problem has been created in your life, you can create a solution through meditation.
In Meditate: Breathe into Meditation and Awaken Your Potential, Talwinder Sidhu teaches you how to meditate and cultivate a meditative mind.
In this “straightforward” and “insightful” guide to meditation, you will learn how to:
- Understand what meditation is and prepare for it
- Implement an easy-to-follow, five-step process for beginning meditation
- Train your mind to detach and step out of reality into consciousness
- Experience a transcendental journey through maya (illusion), atman (soul), and into samadhi (enlightenment)
Beyond learning how to meditate, you will also discover how to:
- Unblock your chakras (intelligence) and listen to the guidance stored in your body
- Extend your meditation into a tantric ritual to experience transcendence
- Integrate heightened levels of awareness and align your mind, body, and spirit
Through meditation, you will ultimately recognize yourself as a creator and assess all experiences in life as creations so that you can bring to light that experience’s true origin – whether that experience is a sensation in your present, a memory from your past, or a state of mind that is directing your future. This will help you combat your mental ailments and find peace, truth, and clarity.
All this by simply creating a moment for yourself to sit in contemplation. So, listen now, and let’s get started.
To request this audiobook, complete the form below.
After listening, please rate each audiobook at Audible, and consider leaving a short review. Ratings and reviews help authors, narrators and audiobook listeners.