** Reviewers Only **
This is a Review Priority giveaway. Please request a code only if you have a genuine intention to leave a review within a month.
Written by Tommy Swindali
Narrated by Nathan Ashcroft
Duration 3 hours and 17 minutes
Techniques, tricks, and pro tips to make your sound the very best it can be!
Do you want to make better music? How about achieving a professional sound? Or even being able to work in professional studios?
If you’re serious about improving your music production, songwriting, and audio engineering skills to a professional level, then keep on reading….
Most musicians dream of making professional sounding music. But in order to create great music, they need to understand the steps and tools involved. With proper skill development, creativity, and knowledge, anyone can reach that professional level.
This book will show you how, whether you want to build a studio, work in one, start a label, or to make better music. Inside, you will find up-to-date, practical, and well-explained techniques in a professional guide for 2024 and beyond.
Here is just a tiny fraction of what you will discover:
- Studio design, acoustics + how to set up your own pro studio in 6 steps
- The hit songwriting formula—songwriting, lyrics, melody, and construction
- Types of microphones, selection, placement and optimization
- Tips for recording vocals, guitars, drums, and other instruments
- Motivation and mental hacks (get your mental game together and your production skills will go through the roof!)
- Record labels vs. indie production + business, marketing and legal tips
- Step by step guide to mix and master your music—even if you’re not a technical person
- Music Production as a career – education, qualifications and requirements
- Film, TV, Live events, Video Games, Podcasts, Radio and more
- Advanced techniques for compression, stereo, automation, EQ, and unconventional recording methods
- Advances in technology including Artificial Intelligence for music
- Everything you need to know about audio, recording and music production in 2024, and beyond
And much, much more…
Save yourself months of going through low-quality YouTube tutorials and get all the information you need in one place.
Become the music producer you’ve always wanted to be and start making your best music.
Get started now with this book.
To request this audiobook, complete the form below.
After listening, please rate each audiobook at Audible, and consider leaving a short review. Ratings and reviews help authors, narrators and audiobook listeners.