** Reviewers Only **
This is a Review Priority giveaway. Please request a code only if you have a genuine intention to leave a review within a month.
Written by History Brought Alive
Narrated by Steve Connor
Duration 4 hours and 23 minutes
Attention parents, teachers, and kids!
Are you looking for an engaging and educational book to teach your children about the rich history and culture of the Native Indigenous Americans?
Well, look no further than Native American History for Kids.
Through a collection of stories, listeners will be transported to a different time and place, where they will learn from generations of Native Americans.
Although, this book is more than just a collection of stories.
You will also learn about the different Native American tribes and their traditional ways of life, including their hunting and gathering practices, beliefs, customs, and the important role that storytelling has played in their communities.
All this and much more, including:
- Boost your child’s cultural knowledge.
- Learn all about Native American tribes, their history, culture, and traditions.
- Scary ghosts, sacred spirits, and the afterlife in Native American folklore.
- The amazing ways Native Americans hunted for food and snacks to survive.
- Meet three famous Native Americans–Pocahontas, Sacagawea, and Sitting Bull.
- Get active with Native American games and sports like lacrosse, shinny, stickball and more.
- Discover the beauty of Native American arts, crafts, pottery, and Earthenware.
- And much, much more!
Introduce your kids to the amazing history and culture of Native Indigenous Americans!
To request this audiobook, complete the form below.
After listening, please rate each audiobook at Audible, and consider leaving a short review. Ratings and reviews help authors, narrators and audiobook listeners.