** Reviewers Only **
This is a Review Priority giveaway. Please request a code only if you have a genuine intention to leave a review within a month.
Written by Mark C. Royce
Narrated by Pamela Raymer-Lea
Duration 4 hours and 19 minutes
It’s a fact: Racial discrimination and harassment are issues that often affect Native Americans in more ways than we can imagine. The truth is that minorities form a huge part of American history. Although it is often encouraged that we should learn more about where we come from and what we’ve been through, it’s also important to learn of the influential power we played in writing the history books and most importantly, attain healing throughout the process.
Inside Native American Plights, you’ll discover:
- A comprehensive analysis of the history of Native Americans and why you should embrace it.
- Modern forms of racism and social injustices experienced by indigenous people and effective ways they can tackle and overcome it.
- How to attain healing and foster reconciliation as a Native American.
- Ways to secure your position in society through uprooting your identity and building an unbreakable sense of self-awareness.
- Ten compelling ways to dismantle discrimination against indigenous people in the most peaceful ways.
To request this audiobook, complete the form below.
After listening, please rate each audiobook at Audible, and consider leaving a short review. Ratings and reviews help authors, narrators and audiobook listeners.