** Reviewers Only **
This is a Review Priority giveaway. Please request a code only if you have a genuine intention to leave a review within a month.
Written by History Brought Alive
Narrated by R. E. Harter
Duration 3 hours and 26 minutes
Discover the untold story of the most terrifying invention in human history
This audiobook explores the history of the Atomic Bomb in World War II, and uncovers Robert Oppenheimer’s mysterious role as its visionary leader.
As the world plunged into war, Oppenheimer found himself at the centre of a moral and scientific dilemma. Could science save humanity, or would it be its downfall?
With gripping narratives and meticulous research, this book takes you on a riveting journey from the Manhattan Project to the Atomic Bombings at Hiroshima and Nagasaka, traversing the landscapes of WWII, and the nuclear age aftermath.
Here are some of the highlights:
- J. Robert Oppenheimer, the brilliant, but troubled physicist who played a key role in the development of the Atomic Bomb
- Explore the turbulent backdrop of World War II, where global conflict ignited scientific innovation
- Step into the shoes of some of the greatest scientific minds in history—Albert Einstein, Edward Teller, Leslie Groves, Niels Bohr, and Leo Szilárd
- Witness the crucial moments and decisions that led to the dropping of the “Little Boy” and “Fat Man” Atomic Bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki
- Discover the Manhattan Project, a top secret mission that assembled the world’s brightest minds in a race against the sinister, Nazi Atomic Project
- E = mc²: Unravel the mysteries of Einstein’s groundbreaking equation that laid the foundation for atomic science
- Explore the Cold War and the arms race, followed by a glimpse into the future of nuclear energy
All of this and much, much more….
Whether you’re a history enthusiast or new to the subject, this book tells all about Oppenheimer, the Atomic Bomb, World War II, and the Nuclear Age Aftermath.
Grab your copy of this book today!
To request this audiobook, complete the form below.
After listening, please rate each audiobook at Audible, and consider leaving a short review. Ratings and reviews help authors, narrators and audiobook listeners.