Written by Ryan Austin
Narrated by Matthew Broadhead
Duration 3 hours and 31 minutes
*** Audiobook Reviewers Only ***
This author, narrator or publisher asks that only people with a genuine intention to leave a review within a month request a code.
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Pulp Fiction. Friends. Need I say more?
The ’90s were hands-down the best years to be alive. You’d come home from school, grab a packet of gushers or dunkaroos as your afternoon snack, and relax on the sofa as you watched your favorite television show reruns.
Maybe, you woke up early Saturday mornings to watch the one-and-only Saved by the Bell. Or, maybe, you secretly put on The Simpsons when your parents weren’t around because they didn’t think it was suitable for children.
Whatever it is that stands out from your childhood, it’s definitely something that puts a smile on your face whenever you think about it. Funky neon patterned outfits. Snap-on bracelets. Spending hours playing your Nintendo Game Boy. Ring any bells?
Good. You’re ready. Let’s jump back to the past and relive those unforgettable moments!
In So, You Think You Know the 90’s?, you will discover:
- 250+ pop culture trivia questions that will throw you back to the nostalgic ’90s and test your knowledge on your generation’s most favorite decade
- A trip down memory lane, embracing all the best music, movies, television shows, and toys that defined your childhood
- Multiple-choice questions to help spark your memory and make way for the ultimate trivia smackdown
- Ten assorted trivia topics designed to assess your recollection of this beloved decade, as well as prove, once and for all, if you truly are a ’90s kid
- The answer to what your next game night game should be (It’s certain to be the first choice among all members!)
- A fun, stimulating way to get your brain juices flowing without staring mindlessly at a screen for hours
- An exciting form of entertainment that will not only challenge you, your family, and your friends, but also bring you closer together through the best type of quality time there is
- And much more!
Whether you’re stuck inside on a rainy day, cozying in your bed as the snow piles up outside, or you have some spare time you don’t know how to spend, quizzing you or the people around you proves to be a perfect solution. It’s simple and doesn’t require anything but you and your trivia audiobook.
Not only is it a great way to spend quality time with people whose company you enjoy most, but it also settles the never-ending discussion of who the most ’90s person is among you all. Now’s the time to establish your grounds and finally be crowned king!
Everyone gets hit by nostalgia, at times. Maybe, it’s the reboot of Boy Meets World you saw when your child watched Disney Channel the other night or the Full House theme song you heard playing in a commercial, that triggered your longing for the past. Sometimes, even the smallest of things can bring back memories of your carefree, lively childhood, and here’s how you can satisfy that thirst.
Quiz yourself alone or with others, it doesn’t matter. You’ll find yourself having a blast either way as you whiz through every question.
To request this audiobook, complete the form below.
Your promo code will display on the next screen.
After listening, please rate each audiobook at Audible, and consider leaving a short review. Ratings and reviews help authors, narrators and audiobook listeners.