Written by A. Steel
Narrated by Seth Thompson
Duration 3 hours and 15 minutes
Do you want to jump on the social media marketing train, but have no clue were to start? Or if you have set everything up correctly, you’re posting regularly, but don´t see any growth?
People spend four hours a day in front of their computers and mobiles. There are more than 60 billion messages sent a day. It’s becoming harder and harder to stand out between all the noise.
Successful personal brands are created every day. Tai Lopez and Dean Graziosi, both never started college, are making millions by using social media and monetizing their following.
Even a college drop-out, like Stefan James from Project Life Mastery, turned into a millionaire in his early 20s by creating and leveraging his following on social media. He literary started from nothing…
What is their secret? What do they know that you don’t?
In Social Media Marking for Your Personal Brand in 2019 you will discover:
- The number one reason why people follow other people on social media, and it´s not what you think.
- How to monetize your personal brand.
- Three tricks to create “scroll-stopping” photos on Instagram.
- Which personal brand style matches your personality the best, get this wrong and everything else you do, doesn’t matter.
- The six hidden benefits of having a community on social media.
- What to avoid as an influencer when sending social media messages.
- Inspiring examples of content that went viral so you can create viral content yourself.
- Four tactics on how to deal with negative feedback on Facebook, and even better, how to use it for your advantage.
- Nine tips big influencers, like Logan Paul, are using to skyrocket in subscribers and views on Youtube.
And much more…
You might wonder if it’s still possible to grow your personal brand without a loaded bank account. You will find out how to spread your message all over the net, on a low budget.
Listen to this audiobook, and start building an epic personal brand today.
After listening, please rate each audiobook at Audible, and consider leaving a short review. Ratings and reviews help authors, narrators and audiobook listeners.