Written by Ralph Castle
Narrated by Gary Leo Smith
Duration 1 hour and 7 minutes
Would you like to get more out of your studying sessions? Have you tried several ways to help you speed up your reading? Do you want to be a fast-reading bookworm?
Yes, your reading can improve in 12 hours or less! With this guide, you will discover everything you need to know about reading comprehension.
Learn how to increase your reading speed by 300%.
This audiobook will give you powerful solutions to these all too common problems. It will present the dynamics of speed reading, providing information, strategies, and even lessons that will enable you to increase your reading speed and comprehension in as little as 12 hours.
In 12 hours or less, here is what you’ll learn:
- How speed reading can be beneficial
- Addressing bad reading habits
- Effective speed reading strategies
- Speed reading exercises
- Eliminating sub vocalization
- Word grouping
- Additional help and resources
You will also learn:
- The proven scientific benefits of speed reading
- The truth about efficient reading (it’s not what you think)!
- How improving your focus will take your skills to the next level
- How to skim and scan effectively
- How to pick and choose the words for most effective comprehension
So many people waste their time reading at a slow pace, using many of the techniques that they learned as children in their reading even when they are adults. This is slowing them down so much, and they are missing out on some of the great things that they could be learning in the process.
To request a code click on the button for US or UK region:
After listening, please rate each audiobook at Audible, and consider leaving a short review. Ratings and reviews help authors, narrators and audiobook listeners.