** Reviewers Only **
This is a Review Priority giveaway. Please request a code only if you have a genuine intention to leave a review within a month.
Written by Stephan Garner
Narrated by Kyle Marler
Duration 3 hours and 33 minutes
5 Key Elements to Guarantee Fat Loss and Muscle Gains for a Serious Body Transformation.
Burn fat and gain muscle in minimal time without banning your favorite foods or feeling left deprived.
Have you tried what feels like every diet in existence, seeing little to no results that hold out in the long term?
Do you often dive headfirst into a new diet regime, starting out determined and optimistic, only to crash that same week and completely give up on it?
Are you tired of feeling hopeless, as if you will never be able to achieve the goals you work so hard for in training sessions?
Every strength trainer knows the struggle and frustration involved with trying to build a certain physique, only to be left disappointed week in and week out when no progress has been made. It’s unmotivating, uninspiring, and full-on depressing.
You know you’ve been putting in all the hard work at the gym, so why on earth aren’t you seeing improvement?
When it comes to burning fat and gaining muscle, there’s more to it than just the training aspect. Nutrition plays a major role in the process, as well, because it is where the source of energy comes from that fuels workouts.
Without proper nutrition, your body will not get the necessary nutrients it needs to be able to function at its peak performance, thus affecting and hindering your progress.
With that being said, being aware of what you put into your body is something you should prioritize just as much as your training efforts.
In the power of strength training nutrition, you will discover:
- The magic ratio of protein, carbs, and fats you should be eating according to your body goals
- Fatal nutrition mistakes most people make that prevent progress no matter how hard you train, and how to fix them
- More than 30 meal-prep-friendly recipes to help make fat loss and muscle gain effortless while never skimping on flavor
- The truth behind supplements – are they harming or helping you?
- The most accurate way to calculate your required daily intake in order to see optimal results in minimal time
- Why nutrition alone may not be the only factor influencing your physique, and how to break past this frustrating roadblock
- The number one tool all dedicated strength trainers take advantage of to make following their nutrition plan become like second nature
- And much more.
Implementing a plan that includes the nutrition your body needs does not involve yet another diet, but a lifestyle change. It requires just as much consistency and determination, yet this time you know you will be getting the results you work for.
This isn’t a get-ripped-in-two-weeks gimmick. It’s a plan that is altered and catered to your body specifically, helping you reach your long-awaited goals because nutrition isn’t a one-size-fits-all type of situation.
If you’re a busy-bee like most people nowadays and fear that prioritizing nutrition may take too much time away from other important aspects of your life, don’t worry, it won’t. With proper guidance and preparation, sticking to your intake needs will become habitual once you’ve gotten yourself acquainted with it.
What’s even more, is that the recipes outlined aren’t your typical bland chicken, rice, and broccoli meals.
To request this audiobook, complete the form below.
Your promo code will display on the next screen.
After listening, please rate each audiobook at Audible, and consider leaving a short review. Ratings and reviews help authors, narrators and audiobook listeners.