** Reviewers Only **
This is a Review Priority giveaway. Please request a code only if you have a genuine intention to leave a review within a month.
Written by Zera Young
Narrated by ML De Blasi
Duration 3 hours and 33 minutes
How often do you beat yourself up, telling yourself that you’re not enough? Give yourself a break, stop the constant self-criticism, and embrace the power of self-compassion.
Picture waking up each day feeling kind and understanding towards yourself, even on your toughest days. Imagine looking in the mirror and loving what you see. This is what self-compassion can do for you.
In The Proven Path to Self-Compassion, Zera Young takes you on a journey that will change your life forever. With practical exercises, expert advice, and a supportive approach, this comprehensive guide will help you limit self-criticism and cultivate compassion for yourself and others. Say goodbye to stress, anxiety, low self-esteem, and even depression, and hello to a more fulfilling life.
Powerful mindfulness exercises, guided meditations, and affirmations will help you connect with your true self and tap into your human ability to empathize, support, and love unconditionally. And the best part? Your newfound self-compassion will have a positive impact on all your relationships, making them stronger and more meaningful.
In this book you’ll:
- Get a better understanding of the concept of self-compassion and its many benefits.
- Be guided to the core of who you are through inner child work.
- How to connect with your inner compass.
- Learn to extend compassion to all your interpersonal relationships (even the ones that might’ve hurt you).
- How to become a more self-compassionate parent.
- The nurturing power of self-love and self-care.
- Get to the source of the inner critic and learn how to silence it.
- How to live a happier, healthier, and more fulfilling life.
- Transformative effects of affirmations.
Stop telling yourself you’re not enough. Unleash the transformative power of self-compassion and start your journey today.
To request this audiobook, complete the form below.
Your promo code will display on the next screen.
Click here to search for other audiobooks.
After listening, please rate each audiobook at Audible, and consider leaving a short review. Ratings and reviews help authors, narrators and audiobook listeners.