** Reviewers Only **
This is a Review Priority giveaway. Please request a code only if you have a genuine intention to leave a review within a month.
Written by Sofia Visconti
Narrated by Lauren Ingro
Duration 3 hours and 46 minutes
How to release what holds you back from living the life you want.
It can be difficult to accept things about ourselves that we’d rather hide, and often it’s tempting to ignore them.
Unfortunately, if we do the latter, then we continue our self-destruction.
Explore your dark side through Shadow Work.
This audiobook explores how shadow work can reveal hidden parts of your personality, heal past wounds and create positive changes in your life.
And it isn’t just another self-help book; It’s a journey into the shadows, where you’ll confront the parts of yourself that have been hiding, influencing your choices and impacting your life.
Get ready to explore your secrets using workbook audio exercises, prompts, insights and learn how to use their power for better relationships and to live the life you want.
Inside you will find topics such as:
- Rewriting your story—the journey of inner child healing
- Transformational questions, prompts and exercises for ebook, audio and paperback versions
- 8 key strategies for improving your relationships, navigating conflicts and improving communication
- How “Past Life Regression” can help you to release trauma
- Emotional intelligence toolkit & insights to master your emotions
- Confront your inner demons and emerge as a stronger, more authentic version of yourself.
- Self-esteem—how it affects your mental health + boosting strategies
And much, much more
Are you ready to start making lasting positive changes on yourself and those around you?
Well then it’s time to unleash your full potential with this audiobook!
To request this audiobook, complete the form below.
After listening, please rate each audiobook at Audible, and consider leaving a short review. Ratings and reviews help authors, narrators and audiobook listeners.