** Reviewers Only **
This is a Review Priority giveaway. Please request a code only if you have a genuine intention to leave a review within a month.
Written by Ollie Morrison
Narrated by Gina Rogers
Duration 3 hours and 6 minutes
Grab your tasks by the horns – it’s time to show them who’s boss!
Do you find yourself writing a seemingly endless list of to-dos, only to become overwhelmed, not knowing where to start, and then end up pushing it aside for “later”?
Do you often get distracted while working on a task, simply because your mind is on everything besides what you actually need to get done?
Are simple, straightforward tasks, like dropping something off at the dry cleaner’s or calling your Uncle Joe to check in on him, taking you days (if not weeks) to do?
In today’s fast-paced modern world, it’s difficult – if not near impossible – to keep up with everything that needs to get done at home and at work while also staying on top of your kids’ schedules, leaving your self-care activities with nothing but crumbs.
That is, if you don’t organize the things you need to do.
With some guidance and a handful of time – and energy-saving tips, you will know exactly what to do and when to do it, helping you become the most productive version of yourself you’ve yet to see.
In To-Do List Plan, here is just a fraction of what you will discover:
- Step-by-step guidance on how to put together your new and improved to-do list, allowing you to become a master at task management and finally take control of your day
- The six essential components you need to know in order to create a foolproof to-do list that will help you get those relentless tasks done with and out of your life once and for all
- How to gain an unfair advantage in getting closer to achieving your biggest dreams, all by starting with the most important part of the day
- The top five ways to format your to-do list, even if you have the artistic skills of a toddler
- How successful people utilize time management for maximum productivity, and how you can apply them to your routine today to reap the same benefits and boost yourself to their level
- The key to keeping your mind sharp and empty of unnecessary, preoccupying thoughts that do nothing but hinder you from progress
- Procrastination-busting tips and tricks you can use to hone your focus and stay motivated throughout the day, no matter how distracted you tend to get
- And much more.
It doesn’t matter if you’ve already fully accepted the label “chronic procrastinator” as your second identity – it’s never too late to learn new habits. Your lack of motivation isn’t solely based on your disinterest in the actual task, but more so the way you’re tackling that task.
By knowing and implementing proven methods that work rather than shooting your shot in the dark, you will be able to see a difference in your time management abilities within just one day.
If you continue to approach your list of to-dos the same way every day, yet you’re never able to complete the important tasks by the time you go to bed, then that should be the blaring alarm telling you something needs to change.
Trying the same methods over and over again and expecting new results is a never-ending cycle that will only lead to more frustration, and more failure.
It’s time to get your life organized and back on track, heading in one smooth direction rather than multiple intertwining routes.
If you’re having trouble completing urgent tasks on your to-do list and find yourself lacking the motivation to take charge of your day, then buy this audiobook right now.
To request this audiobook, complete the form below.
Your promo code will display on the next screen.
After listening, please rate each audiobook at Audible, and consider leaving a short review. Ratings and reviews help authors, narrators and audiobook listeners.