Written by Lisa Marshall
Narrated by Carol Grace Anderson
Duration 4h 15m
Are you dealing with any of these common parenting issues? Consistent tantrums, disobedience, constant whining and complaining, or a lack of confidence.
You only need the right tips to keep your kids back on track. This audiobook will help you understand your child better and become a better parent.
You’ll be able to apply the tips you learn from this book immediately. For example, you’ll discover:
- The fundamentals to uncover the true cause of your child’s behavior
- The secret to getting your child to want to behave
- A step-by-step framework to reduce and even eliminate your child’s most difficult behaviors before they start
- Ways to get your child to handle problems and frustrations on their own
- The crucial emotional bridge you must establish with your child before you try to change their behavior
- A simple connection strategy to stop defiance, outbursts, and other challenging behaviors from popping up in the first place
- How to get your child to listen to you without yelling
- Exactly what to do and say to help your child calm down fast
- And much more…
Find out what techniques really work to discipline your child by listening to this audiobook!
To request this audiobook, complete the form below.
After listening to your free audiobook, please consider leaving a review at Audible. Even brief reviews help authors, narrators and audiobook listeners.