Written by Calvin Kinsman
Narrated by Bob Palmer
Duration 3 hours and 11 minutes
Small Business Administration claims that 50 percent of small businesses fail within the first year, and 95 percent fail within the first five years. Why would your web design business be any different?
If you try to operate like everyone else, it won’t be. However, if you’re serious about creating a low overhead, high profit system that works, no matter your current finances, a web design business is the perfect place to start.
The key to success in business is staying lean. Our specific, practical approach to starting (and maintaining) a web design business is founded on unbreakable rules you’ll need to follow to avoid running your business into the ground!
Be prepared to learn:
- Steps to acquire warm leads using as little money as possible
- Our secret for turning leads (who’ve never heard of you) into rock-solid customers
- The key to commanding high prices from your cheap leads, resulting in huge ROI
- The only time you should hire employees
- Steps to sell your web design business for six figures when you choose
- The formula to go beyond web design and create true financial freedom
According to Clutch research firm, 46 percent of US small businesses still don’t have a website for their company. With several amazing tools at your fingertips, starting a website business has never been easier.
The time is now to take action. The market is still wide open; do you want a piece of it?
After listening, please rate each audiobook at Audible, and consider leaving a short review. Ratings and reviews help authors, narrators and audiobook listeners.